Cheap furniture moving companies in Tokyo?

I'm living in Tokyo and I recently scored a free washing machine and fridge in a sayonara sale, from a person who is also in Tokyo. I'm looking for a good moving company to pick up the appliances from their place and move them to mine. What moving companies in the Kanto region offer the cheapest prices for doing this?

You can ask Kuroneko Yamato as already said.

If you have a driver's license, why not just rent a van for an hour or two. Probably only cost a few thousand yen.

• JJ

Tokyo Happy Move provides reasonably priced moves in the Kanto area. They send one truck and one mover to each move. Prices start from ¥12,000

Courier services for large stuff like furniture is probably not going to be cheap in general. It looks like Kuroneko Yamato does offer that service however.

http://www.008008.jp/en/delivery/kazai/

You might be better off finding a friend who has a car and see if they'll be willing to help you.