???
Lv 4

Polls & Surveys ~ Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks of all time?

1) Tom Brady

2) Joe Montana

3) Johnny Unitas

4) Otto Graham

5) Peyton Manning

6) Dan Marino

7) Drew Brees

8) Aaron Rodgers

9) John Elway

10) Fran Tarkenton

Honorable Mentions

Roger Staubach could possibly overthrow Tarkenton for the spot at 10, although Staubach had the better passer rating, won two Super Bowls and is considered more clutch I went with Tarkenton giving him the edge because of his greater volume totals and I think he was more valuable to his teams. Both are neck and neck as far as talent goes. Brett Favre and Sonny Jurgensen are both honorable mentions and top ten worthy in my opinion. He might not be an honorable mention exactly but I think Joe Namath is one of the most talented throwers of the football to ever play, a driving force in the NFL-AFL merger and get's underrated by those who focus on his numbers in a negative light.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with what u said.

• 3 years ago

In this day and age there is no better QB than Tom Brady.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

brady and the patriots have been caught cheating multible times and should be removed from any list you failed to mention anyone before your time guys like george blanda who played until the age of 59 or ken stabler , there many better than those you mentioned

• ???
      Lv 4
      3 years agoReport

How did I fail to mention anyone before my time ? That's mostly what I mention ..

• David
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I hate sports

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers ahead of John Elway? No way man.

1) Joe Montana

2) Tom Brady

3) Dan Marino

4) Johnny Unitas

5) John Elway

6) Otto Graham

7) Steve Young

9) Warren Moon

10) Fran Tarkenton

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

평양 인사말

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.