Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Why should I respect veterans when most of them are Redneck trash who hate me for being Brown and don't think I'm an American?

Invading some random bullsh*t country in the Middle East is not ''protecting'' my freedoms.

WHITES worship the military because its full of genocidal maniacs who like to kill Brown people. I respect Non-White veterans (Black, Brown, Asian etc)

Favorite Answer

I am very glad you have no respect for me. In fact I prefer it. PLEASE, never respect me, I will sleep better at night.

Kind of strange though how my Plt. Sgt. was Black as was my Company Commander, and half my squad was Puerto Rican, And I am not a Redneck. Are you sure you have the right military here?

Source(s): Veteran.
    • 3 years agoReport

You're one of the good ones. I have nothing against you.

Wow you need to look in the mirror, your rant is very rascist, maybe your I hate white people person a is why they hate you and not the color of your skin

Respect is a 2 way street , and your going the wrong way in the wrong lane .

If you don't support veterans you are trash. If you are a citizen the country you are in could not exist without veterans. Best suggestion if you don't like it here leave.

• Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

Meet me at the VA punk.

• y

It's been a while but if memory serves, the splits in color or whatever seemed to be fairly even.

Sounds like you answered your own question.

Because they keep u safe dikwad

• Dooby

Stop with your liberal virtue signaling to hide your deficiencies.

We both know the concept of respect is beyond you.

Last time I was on an Army base, the brown people outnumbered the rednecks. There are KKKonservatives infiltrating the military and police force, but they are the minority.

Source(s): Retired Military

The last thing veterans think about, is you. They have more important things to deal with.