ben

what is your favorite pizza chain?

for me, once i was on vacation in wyoming, and i got pizza from some chain i had never heard of (i live in connecticut) called mr. jim's pizza. it was legitimately great pizza.

Favorite Answer

probably pizza hut because of the fact that there isn't many pizza places in my state most are okay but none are really to die for. i mainly like them because there crust is a decent thickness i don't like it too thin or too thick and i like that they have different pizza's like a cheese burger pizza. i've ordered a few and surprisingly they are really good but i think it's the sauce they put on it that makes it good.

papa johns has really good crust imo taste wise they are just too expensive compared to pizza hut for a smaller pizza and the nearest one is pretty far from me. don't have a domino's pizza near me as well but pizza hut is right up the road just a 2 minute drive.

• Math

papa johns

• David

Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut

Fratello's

Demetrios

Hungry Howies

Papa Johns

• Kathy

Pizza Hut is my favorite.

I prefer broccoli