Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Democrats: " We need many hearings and investigations before we pass this health care bill" Pelosi, on Obamacare. " Find out what's in it?

after we pass it" Remember?

Time again to eat your words, eh Democrats?

Update:

Greg..when you work all day, I find new ways to spend my pensions. I get paid more to sleep than you will ever make per hour.

Update 2:

Lois.. Wah! Wah!! Wah!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pelosi is on drugs, an alcoholic or has recently had a stroke.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/video-nanc...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

i see you have no desire for a united country.

Just to win for the sake of seeing the other side loose is childish .

• 3 years ago

That is because there is no replacement. We are right back where we started with 24 million uninsured Americans. People with pre-existing conditions will be turned away--they can't even purchase health care.

The republican God says if you are too sick to work too bad --you die. Basically, the republicans sentenced them to death. Right now, they are celebrating their victory in the Rose Garden -- a party paid for by Big insurance companies. Half of Trump's staff are lobbyists for Big Insurance. and Big Pharma.

• Joe in texas
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

If you have a six thousand dollar deductible it is a lie to pretend you are insured because every dime you need to spend on healthcare is coming right out of your pocket

• 3 years ago

Democrats took 18 months to pass Obamacare and everybody with a brain knew Pelosi meant you will experience what's in it.

Pelosi's quote in context:

“Again, it’s unaffordable for families, individuals and families, for businesses of any size, and it is a cost to our economy. Imagine an economy where people could follow their aspirations, where they could be entrepreneurial, where they could take risks professionally because personally their families health care needs are being met. Where they could be self-employed or start a business, not be job-locked in a job because they have health care there, and if they went out on their own it would be unaffordable to them, but especially true, if someone has a child with a pre-existing condition. So when we pass our bill, never again will people be denied coverage because they have a pre-existing condition.

“We have to do this in partnership, and I wanted to bring up to date on where we see it from here. The final health care legislation that will soon be passed by Congress will deliver successful reform at the local level. It will offer paid for investments that will improve health care services and coverage for millions more Americans. It will make significant investments in innovation, prevention, wellness and offer robust support for public health infrastructure. It will dramatically expand investments into community health centers. That means a dramatic expansion in the number of patients community health centers can see and ultimately healthier communities. Our bill will significantly reduce uncompensated care for hospitals.

“You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention — it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting. “But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Actually, it's time to show, again, just what incredible hypocrites Republicans are.

• 3 years ago

I think Pelosi was misunderstood.

For instance, the healthcare bill that originally passed the House under her guidance contained a public option. The final health care bill did not.

Obviously what was eventually passed did not reflect even some of the most compelling portions that were present during the course of the passage of the bill through Congress.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Oh, but see, that's okay cuz she's a democrat.

• 3 years ago

Pelosi and the DNC want to force us all to pay tribute to wealthy insurance execs.

• Greg
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Is it??

Did you forget how your government is structured again today, little fella?

It's alright.

The world needs ditch diggers too.

• 3 years ago

I believe Pelosi was very unprofessional in the way she handled the campaign to pass Obamacare.

She also refused to answer a reporter's question on where the constitution permits congress to pass an individual mandate.

(she could have politely replied, "the commerce clause," but she dismissed it like "this is not a serious question.")

That said, the legislation still does a lot of good. Despite Pelosi's handling of the situation and poor choice of words.

Under Obamacare, premiums are capped at 9% of your income. FACT.

I'm not a Pelsoi-fan,

I don't think Obamacare is perfect,

but it's way better than the previous system.

The Republicans could be working on improving it so to covers more people, but no, they only care about sabotaging something with Obama's name on it for the sake of destroying his legacy in the name of partisan politics.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lois Griffin
      Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

ahandle: I have a silver plan and it has a deductible of like $1,200 if that, and it's only costing me somewhere around $105/month,
      or $150 if you exclude the subsidies. very reasonable in my book.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.