I have a lot of history questions, could you help, please? Test tomorrow?
The Alamo Gadsen Purchase Battle of San Juacinto mtn. men
Mexican War Mormons Doughfaces
Bear Flag Revenue Cal. Gold Rush Mexican Cession
11.Completed the acquisition of territory for the 48 continuous US
12.Area Mexico gave up after the Mexican war
13.Resulted in the capture of Santa Anna
14.remembrance of this stirred Sam Houston and his army
15.carried out by "Old rough and ready" and old fuss and feathers
17.john Charles Fremont
Even if you could only answer a few questions that would help SO. MUCH.
- Ms. WorthLv 74 years agoFavorite Answer
Here you go, Julia.
Best wishes in your studies!
11. Completed the acquisition of territory for the 48 continuous US
> Gadsden Purchase (spelling error now corrected)
12. Area Mexico gave up after the Mexican war
> Mexican Cession
13. Resulted in the capture of Santa Anna
> Battle of San Jacinto (spelling error now corrected)
14. Remembrance of this stirred Sam Houston and his army
> The Alamo
(Scroll down to "Legacy of the Alamo")
15. Carried out by "Old Rough and Ready" and "Old Fuss and Feathers"
> Mexican War
16. Brigham Young
17. John Charles Fremont
> Bear Flag
18. Jedediah Smith (spelling error now fixed)
> Mountain man
19. James Marshall
> California Gold Rush
20 .Franklin Pierce