Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 4 years ago

Should I publish a story to prove my innocence?

I've been gossiped and lied about due to my docile nature. The gossipers said i cheated and i'd been with tons of people when i came of age.

Both are completely untrue. I wrote a story detailing my life's adventures and mistreatment. I feel it's beautiful written and could help a lot of people who've been bullied.

Would people even care if i published it? Or would everyone still gossip and shun me forever?

I noticed I should have written 'beautiful' as an adverb. I don't aim for perfect grammar in YA,but I did in my book. I don't have time to worry about grammar on here.

• Cogito

A book about your experienced would just be seen as a novel - it would prove nothing. And it would expose your personal and private life to even more gossip.

Sorry, but I think it's a really bad idea.

Thousands of people get bullied and gossiped about - a book would just make you look like you were whining and moaning about it.

Get on with your life, forget the bullies and ignore the gossips.

And your English doesn't look beautifully written - someone who gossips is called a gossip - not a gossiper.

• sam

Yes why not, but I think you should have your story profe read, as you have made one or two mistakes in your question, like beautiful should be beautifully