Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 3 years ago

How to breed a Huge Power Marill (X and Y)?

So I have all of my various Dittos with different flawless IVs, and I want to get an Azumarill with 5 perfect IVs which I know I can do.

I also have an Azurill which I caught early on in the game, but it has Thick Fat as it's ability.

If I used that Azurill and my Ditto(s) to breed together could I get a Huge Power Maril or will they all have Thick Fat?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    80% chance of think fat and 20% chance of Huge power.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.