Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

Why do girls think guys have no self control and standards when it comes to sex?

I have no idea where this stereotype comes from. If a fat girl offered to have sex with me, I would say NO! I just proved I have standards and self control. I WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH A FAT GIRL.

Favorite Answer

I have a question for you. If Katy Perry were to walk into your bedroom naked as the day she was born and want to sex you like a porn star, would you say no thanks?

Self control over your sexual urges is more than just saying no to sex with someone you are not physically attracted to. You also have to have some moral compass and responsibilty when it comes to sex. For instance:

A) What are you looking for from a woman? A sex buddy or a relationship?

B) If you are looking for a relationship, how long are you willing to hold off on sex?

Why are you so rude. U are body shaming a girl and I bet u that u are not some hot thing yourself. All she wanted was sex what is wrong with that. And this question proves you are a pig. No women should want to have sex with u if u r going to judge them like that

N

okay, what the **** is this question about?