Boyfriend always thinks he's right and won't ever admit it's his fault. HELP! 10 pts!?

So, my boyfriend and I have been almost dating a year. We tend to fight a lot, and usually over the stupidest stuff. Unforunately, our fights get so bad they always end up as a break up, or close to. It's ridiculous and I'm depressed, i'm so sick of the constant push and pull. The main issue that our fights get so bad is because both of us defend ourselves non-stop. I am willing to admit when I'm wrong, but he NEVER will. When hes mad and worked up, there is nothing I can say or do to calm him down. He is irate, stubborn, and mean. How do I deal with this? I constnatly am telling him what his faults are in the arguement and all he says is "I dont think I did anything wrong". It's SO frustrating and he usually later admits that he was being unreasonable. Please, serious advice needed. I need to figure out how to resolve these situations and keep the fighting at bay before it goes too far. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

JJ, To a Women this should be a BIG RED FLAG, If he is this way now it won't get any better only worst, He can't seriously doesn't thing he's always right? No one is always right, this guy needs a wake up call and it will probably take a break-up and don't let him just come running back into your open arms, stay apart a while, You sound like a caring person that deserves better than what you have to go thru. Seriously think about this. Good Luck

Yes he is right because you are Autistic and are mentally r-t-rded and you don't know anything. You Autistic spasticFock chick.