What is your opinion about Thailand?

Best Answer

my opinion about thailand is its a good ride. its hot and exotic and the food there is wonderfull and people are happy and nice and if you ve never been there before you dont know how wonderfull it is all together, ive been there once, and im going back this summer im really looking forward to it. thialand is a really good place to go if youve never been somewhere tropical before, its a good place for tourists and is suitable for someone who has never been there before and is travelling alone cus thailand caters to its major industry wich is tourism! there is many things for you to do in thailand there are shopping malls, bars, restaurants, movie theaters, beaches coastal forests, jungles, elephants , tigers, monks, buddah temples, crazy busy cities, small nice villages, the kind of things you only have seen pictures of. its a wild expereince i recommend it to anybody.

It's smell

GREAT COUNTRY !

Its a great place to go on a vacation for a few months. Very good culture.

abound of prostitute

I have visited 1 times.

• Is gay

Great place for me to live, but likely not you. Tour a lot and enjoy the most tourist friendly place on earth.

• Nguyen

If I ever want to go on sex vacation I know where to go.

• Jet

Probably my favourite country in the world. I have visited 6 times.