I contacted an escort on a field trip, the teacher found out, what do I do?

Me and my friend thought it d be funny to "prank" an escort on a field trip( stupid yes I know) I used a fake number and gave no personal information, gave her the wrong hotel, and did not discuss anything sexual or what she would be doing... I ve looked at the laws and in my state Alabama it is only illegal to contact an escort if you attempt to solicit prostitution from them by making it clear you intend to pay money for sex. I blocked the escort once we arrived at the hotel and didn t progress any further, laughed it off. However my friend told a friend who told other and by the time it got to the teacher the story had become that I had a hooker with me in my hotel room, all four of my roommates told the teacher there wasn t one however and the person who made that up even admitted to lying but my teacher has already called the principal and nobody seems to have the true story. I am on the ride back and sitting next to a chaperone.

Favorite Answer

It may not be illegal, but

(a) you displayed a serious lack of the kind of judgment your school probably expects of someone your age, and you have lost some of the trust they placed in you, and

(b) you went out of your way to make life harder for another human being.

All you can do now is accept the consequences with dignity -- or not.

Do yourself a favor and stop saying, "It's not illegal." That's a ridiculously low bar to set for yourself. You wouldn't want people to feel comfortable treating you in any way that wasn't illegal, would you? After all, most bullying is legal. "Pranking" someone in the way you did it is not kind.

Good luck.

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

Search the net for herpes and you will find the details

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one

Pranks are fun, huh? Oh well.

It is VERY unlikely the escort took your call seriously. They've been around the block and no doubt have had 'prank calls' before. If push comes to shove - tell the principal that you made the call but hung up as soon as she said 'hello'. I'm only giving you that advice because you already acknowledged that it was a stupid thing to do. And any punishment from the teacher and/or principal would serve no purpose.

?