Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 years ago

In Hetalia what are the signature weapons of every character?

I realize china carries a wok and such but what about the other nations?

Favorite Answer

Lets see,

Axis

North Italy - white flag (he carries around a white flag to surrender but really no weapon)

Germany - A gun; like a small pistol or handgun (in the WWI and WWII saga its rather small)

Japan - A Katana (is a sword)

Allies

America - he doesn't use a weapon usually in the American revolution saga he has a musket but he's more likely to carry around a hamburger and soda

England - same as america he really doesn't have a weapon; other than if you feel like counting his black magic (they use a book in the anime and manga) also when they display pirate England he has a sword; but during the american revolution saga he also has a musket different from america's

France - A fencing sword though you're more likely to encounter the character with a rose/roses or wine; but a fencing sword is his weapon (he knows how to use it better than any other country)

Russia - a bloody pipe; (no joke) it has a L sort of shape with a tap on the end (after the author stated that Russia's hobby was taking apart pipes systems)

Other popular characters

South Italy - like his brother he really doesn't have a weapon; but he has a bad mouth and depends on Spain.

Spain - An axe like a double handed long pole axe and sometimes tomatoes (you first see him with it during the 100 years war episodes; but after that you really don't see a weapon much tomatoes are also claimed spain's weapon by some fan-girls)

Hungary - She's got a good old fashion frying pan (you see through out the series)

Austria - He's signature weapon is like that stick that you beat horses with that make them go faster (you only see it in one scene; and I am sorry I do not know that name of that thingie)

Prussia - a sword; like a medieval knight's sword

Ukraine - A pitch fork (it represents the fact that she works on the farm a lot)

Belarus - A small almost dagger like knife

Canada - A hockey stick (its not mentioned in the anime though)

Switzerland - He carries around a gun like a two handed gun

Egypt - He has a stick/staff (you see him hit Italy with in one of the first episodes)

Vietnam - A rice paddle (I do not know why)

Grampa Rome (Ancient Rome) - He has a sword like what they used in Rome

Germania - Same as Rome a sword

Turkey - He carries around a sword that is slightly curved

Greece - a cross almost stick thingly like but longer (though you don't see it or only once or twice but he doesn't use it)

Holy Roman Empire - he fights with a sword similar to France's

Seychelles - a blue fish (though it is more of a half joking weapon than an actually one used by her)

Cuba - he doesn't have a weapon but he uses his fists

Australia - he doesn't have a weapon though some fan-girls believe that his koala is his weapon

What I can say is that for the 5 Nordics I haven't seen/heard of weapons for them; Hong Kong, Thailand, and North and South Korea don't have weapons;

The three Micronations Sealand, Seborga and Wy don't have weapons. (in one scene Wy attacks with her fists)

Furthermore to cover all the countries Monaco doesn't have a weapon (but she holds a poker card often) Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Netherlands(he appears to be scary though) Belgium and Liechtenstein do not have weapons;

Anyway I hope that this is enough to answer your question. I tried to cover all the countries from the manga and anime; if you need anything or anyone else just edit your question and I shoot another reply.