Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 years ago

Are we the worst generation?

Do you think we are the worst generation, I mean look at us all we do is sit down on our couches, eat chips and watch what our favorite celebrities are doing. I mean how easily manipulated, and distracted are we?. We glorify "Twerking" and teenagers are having sex earlier. I know that teens have always had sex but it hasn't been encouraged till today. We are living empty lives consisting of YOLO and other bullshit. Independent thinkers are now mocked and are called boring people. All people want now is money, and power, and boats and women. Even most of the music is about how that musicians is "Better than you" When you really look at it this world is getting ****** up

Favorite Answer

compared to what generation?

the barbaric ones? when people like chopping off the heads of their neighbor and eating their flesh?

yeah... we are the worst.... all the twerking and anti-violence.... we should be chopping the heads of other people, right?

your logic is the one that's ****** up.

I'd like to find the witless jackass who started all this "best" or "greatest generation" B.S. & drive my car over them about 8000 times. Anyone who tries to rate an entire generation of people, be it a good or bad evaluation, is a fool of the 1st division.

Not true at all

• Colin

Many of us do not fit the description you give.

I believe we are the worst generation. Everything you said sums it all up perfectly. We don't care about the planet or other around us. We either sit around getting fatter and lazier or spread hate. Kids are starting to take an interest in sex which is disgusting and its will only get worse from here