Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 years ago

todays style for boys, can any teens in middle school help me?

As we know school is getting ready start up soon. i have 4 children. one is a boy that is getting ready to enter middle school. i wish to surprise him with new cloths in the latest styles. i mean shoes, backpack, pant/jeans/shorts, and anything else that today's middle schools are wearing. I don't want to ask him, because i don't want him to know that i am surprising him.

can someone in the teen scene help me to surprise my son, thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Well do not surprise him with shoes because that's like a guys prized possession is picking out Jordan's lol but buy him things from Hollister or Abercrombie. Those are the 'cool' stores trust me. All popular kids generally wear clothes from there. It will give him a good start. It doesn't really matter about the backpack. And get skinny or slim straight jeans, not boot cut. and don't get him loose shirts. Tight ones are better,