Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Christians ,Why are most famous famous celebrities such as madonna, lady gaga, and rhianna are not going to heaven?

Why

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Wayf
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Never mind what Christians think. This atheist thinks Madonna needs to shut her big mouth; Rhianna is a snot; and Lady Gaga is a slave to being weird. Too bad, too. I think she's got a lot of talent. I actually used to like Madonna, too, because I used to go dancing a lot back in the 80's. Now she's just a has-been with no class at all. Cuss all you want at home. Hell, cuss online. Just don't go out and pretend to represent a gender and act like a complete dirt bag.

• 3 years ago

WHY? Because fundies will line the road to heaven with base ball bats to make sure they don't get there, REGARDLESS of what any god may want.

• Peter
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No one is going to heaven. God's plan is for mankind to live forever on earth.

• 😌
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I'm not even going to heaven just like most others so why does it matter. There's going to be a selected number of people going to heaven and the rest of God's chosen ones will live on earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jan C
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

God is the judge of all. We don't have the ability to judge others.

• 3 years ago

I don't know anything about where their souls are going.... Its none of my business.

If i find their performance unsatisfying i can turn it off.

I don't instantly think " wow is she going to hell for this"....no .

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

How should I know? Everything is up to God.

Baka

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

We can't judge. We don't know that. Amen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.