Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Christians ,Why are most famous famous celebrities such as madonna, lady gaga, and rhianna are not going to heaven?

Why

• Wayf
    Favorite Answer

Never mind what Christians think. This atheist thinks Madonna needs to shut her big mouth; Rhianna is a snot; and Lady Gaga is a slave to being weird. Too bad, too. I think she's got a lot of talent. I actually used to like Madonna, too, because I used to go dancing a lot back in the 80's. Now she's just a has-been with no class at all. Cuss all you want at home. Hell, cuss online. Just don't go out and pretend to represent a gender and act like a complete dirt bag.

WHY? Because fundies will line the road to heaven with base ball bats to make sure they don't get there, REGARDLESS of what any god may want.

• Peter

No one is going to heaven. God's plan is for mankind to live forever on earth.

• 😌

I'm not even going to heaven just like most others so why does it matter. There's going to be a selected number of people going to heaven and the rest of God's chosen ones will live on earth.

• Jan C

God is the judge of all. We don't have the ability to judge others.

I don't know anything about where their souls are going.... Its none of my business.

If i find their performance unsatisfying i can turn it off.

I don't instantly think " wow is she going to hell for this"....no .

How should I know? Everything is up to God.

Baka

We can't judge. We don't know that. Amen