Front rims and lugs too hot to touch after driving?

Hey there my 93 grand am se 3.3l v6 is having some problems once again. A couple months ago everytime i would stop the whole car would shake really badly and the rims and lugs on the front would get so hot that you could put snow on them and would turn to steam instantly. I took it to canadian tire and they said my... show more Hey there my 93 grand am se 3.3l v6 is having some problems once again. A couple months ago everytime i would stop the whole car would shake really badly and the rims and lugs on the front would get so hot that you could put snow on them and would turn to steam instantly. I took it to canadian tire and they said my brakes were pretty much destroyed and they billed me almost 600 bucks to fix it, everything was good and no more hotness. But now i bought some lightweight spline drive racing lugs and now my rims and these new lugs are extremely hot like before. Is this cause of the new lugs? Or do i need an alignment? Or what. Are my brakes wrecked again? They should be fine after only a couple months and it stops nice and smooth still and i cant hear any wierd sounds it just gets really hot. Any help would be great thanks !
2 answers 2