Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 4 years ago

MacBook Air vs surface pro 3? Which is better school wise?

I'm just thinking about surface because of Microsoft word and power point vs apple I don't really know about? Can u run google drive on Mac book? Witch is better and why?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The first answer is right microsoft office can run on macbooks as well as google drive and other non apple programs , the surface is good but i would pick the macbook air over it for school work, besides the macbook is ultra thin easy to carry around for a laptop though the battery life of the surface is longer still the ios is a faster system, the best thing to do is to pick out a program and see if it is mac compatible usually it is

• 4 years ago

"MacBook Air vs surface pro 3? Which is better school wise?"

Which type of school, high school or university "school"?

"because of Microsoft word and power point vs apple"

NEWS FOR YOU: Microsoft has started making Word for Mac.... back in 1985. It was so well received, they decided to start making Word for Windows in 1989.

"Can u run google drive on Mac book?"

See for yourself in the picture below.

"Witch is better and why?"

I would go with "of the West", but only if you wear ruby slippers.

All seriousness aside, people who hate Apple will like the Surface. People who don't will like the Air. I would suggest buy the one with the best built-in keyboard.

<0-0>

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.