Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys Β· 3 years ago

How to turn down an ugly girl that likes me?

A much uglier girl likes me.. I seriously don't understand how some people think. Personally as a hot guy I'd never date anyone below my league or f u c k down

She has a bulbous nose and looks very chunky. Also very wonky mouth and short like 5'6. Also she's kinda dark like gypsy

On the other hand, I'm 6'4 tall and classically handsome so no match for this hunchback of notre dame

How to turn her down? Shall i tell her the truth,

that I'm out of her league and she's ugly or just an excuse (that i'm gay or in another reationship)?

Favorite Answer

Other than the fact that you sound like a total douche and A hole.

It's best to just convey to her that you're not currently on the market to date anyone.

Typical "its not you its me" that way she won't feel bummed and upset about it.

Just tell her the truth. Tell her you're shallow and narrow-minded. She'll get the picture.

• uo

A+ for this story. πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

What are you frettin about anyway? Your making a big ole public fuss ...cuz some girl likes you ...IS IT REALLY THAT RARE? just say no dude...you don't have to involve or get help to say NO...just do it.

Say No.