I am all for tax cuts for every group, but how will we make up for these tax cuts?

As Libertarian I do believe that less taxes are good for everyone. However, when you make cuts; something is going to pay for it. Why has Trump not explained this?

Favorite Answer

Because, according to the magic of trickle down, these tax cuts will pay for themselves...

• ?

Yes, hopefully reducing tax deductions or cutting some fraud out of welfare. It is not Trump's job to explain details.

Well we have to. Food stamps skyrocketed in the last few years. That means more out of my pocket. If we don't balance this budget then NO ONE is getting any benefits in the near future. Paying for Sanctuary cities should be the First to go!

China is willing to lend a few trillion more.

We could cut excessive welfare payments to liberals who have the ability to work but are too lazy. That alone would balance the budget.

• Shilo

He won't (can't) explain because he wants to keep up his lavish lifestyle at taxpayers' expense.