promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Strange email?

The other day I was checking my spam email then I found it. It was random and I deleted it. A few days later I get it again. Its from someone named Sarah and it says "Is this *my email username without @*" and then it says "this is your neighbor" the email is from reply@wattapelmicro.com

Has anyone else got this before? Please explain.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I begin getting this (twice so far ) and the second one said this is Sarah your neighbor.Whatever it is it went directly to my spam so I ll just delete it forever and forget about it.I m sure if anybody messes around with junk like this that it will eventually lead to "Sarah" trying to get some $ somehow with some sob story or whatever.Best to steer clear from stuff like this.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

It's annoying as hell and I always get it in my spam folder.

Delete it.

• 3 years ago

click SPAM and you will not see it again. Do NOT reply to it.

• 3 years ago

• Dana3 years agoReport

I got same thing. I didn't think & sent a ? To the sender. Then I decided to look on Google & see what's up. Hope i didn't do something stupid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DeAnne
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

• Dana3 years agoReport

I got same thing. I didn't think & sent a ? To the sender. Then I decided to look on Google & see what's up. Hope i didn't do something stupid

• 3 years ago

Just an ad if it's in spam it's probably trying to get information. If your neighbor really wants to get in touch, they'll say it in person

• 3 years ago

You miiiiiiight want to ignore it for now? If you get it again maaaybe reply

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.