Strange email?

The other day I was checking my spam email then I found it. It was random and I deleted it. A few days later I get it again. Its from someone named Sarah and it says "Is this *my email username without @*" and then it says "this is your neighbor" the email is from reply@wattapelmicro.com

Has anyone else got this before? Please explain.

Favorite Answer

I begin getting this (twice so far ) and the second one said this is Sarah your neighbor.Whatever it is it went directly to my spam so I ll just delete it forever and forget about it.I m sure if anybody messes around with junk like this that it will eventually lead to "Sarah" trying to get some $ somehow with some sob story or whatever.Best to steer clear from stuff like this.

It's annoying as hell and I always get it in my spam folder.

Delete it.

click SPAM and you will not see it again. Do NOT reply to it.

• Dana3 years agoReport

I got same thing. I didn't think & sent a ? To the sender. Then I decided to look on Google & see what's up. Hope i didn't do something stupid

• DeAnne

• Dana3 years agoReport

Just an ad if it's in spam it's probably trying to get information. If your neighbor really wants to get in touch, they'll say it in person

You miiiiiiight want to ignore it for now? If you get it again maaaybe reply