Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 years ago

Justin Bieber or One Direction?

I'm not a one direction fan nor i like justin, but i prefer justin in both of them. Well, i live in pakistan and only girls here know 1D and thats just bcoz of Zayn Malik! But, everyone knows justin and he is way more famous then 1D he has more fans and he gives soo much RESPECT to his FANS! While, i saw a pic of Louis Tomlinson showing middle finger to his fans just bcoz they acted rude with eleanor lol! Justin's music is better too! He started his career from youtube and 1D from X factor which really helped them with their music and fame! Whats your opinion, whos better? (sorry if my english wasn't gud, english isn't my language)

Favorite Answer

my opinion is one direction because they are very talented british/irish boys and very good looking sure zayn is a bad boy and louis smokes but that doesn't make them bad people and louis has never gave fans the middle finger it couldve been edited to make it look like he really did however justin bieber smokes weed and is an alcholic he has held fans waiting at his conceert for two hours because of some problem justin bieber isn't in much as he used to and he's not hot or sexy he's just cute one direction is hot and sexy but really justin bieber isn't a good person he even said in a magazine article saying "i'm a terrible person" and he hasn't tried stopping zayn and louis are trying to stop for their fans i think one direction is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better then JB

and your english is good i was able to understand it and read it perfectly sure there were some spe;;ing errors like bcoz is spelled because although i am not sure if you were trying to do tetx version but i still knew what you were trying to say so your english is very good actually

• Both❤️

I'd go for One Direction

Coming from a guy, Justin Beiber is better because One Direction are a group of feminine f*ggs

Sorry to say kids but beiber and 1d are going out soon! Beiber I can say grew up and is doing better and has a couple of descent songs 1d annoys me! I'm glad Justin changed when he did he was on his way down a bad road I'm proud of him! Good job bro! Chris

Don't like either much, but I'd have to say 1D because of Zayn

Both *** licking losers,no talent scum😆

One Direction. I prefer classic-style rock and pop-rock to pop/urban, and I think the 1D guys have been nicer guys, nicer to their fans.

I stopped reading the moment I saw the word "Pakistan"

I don't like reading stuff posted by Muslim sh*ts like you.

Justin, one direction is not even a thing anymore lol