Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 years ago

I want, more than anything, to be a great Nostalgia Critic style reviewer?

hey guys!

More than anything I want to be a Nostalgia Critic style reviewer. I feel like it's something I'd be VERY good at, to the point where I dream of being paid to do it someday. But before, I start...A few things.

1) How do I make these videos? What camera is best (I want one that's cheap but can handle some special effects) What video editor should i use? once I get the editor, how do I incorporate the movie clips?

2) I plan on being a character for the show, Which option should I choose?

1#: I dress up as a Hunnic warrior, in replica Hunnic armor, and occasionally use Hunnic weapons like Scythian axes/Compound Bows to destroy DvDs of awful movies. I sometimes make jokes with references to Hunnic history like "I'd rather nose bleed to death than sit through 5 more minutes of this abomination!" and "You'd be better off denying my crew tribute than saying "yes" to a viewing of this monstrosity". when i get REALLY pissed at a movie, I start swearing/insulting it in Hungarian

2#: I dress up in a Daredevil Mask, Hawkeye hoodie, and carry a machete which a destory ad movies with. I occasionally "talk" to comic book characters (I pretend to call them on the phone and have some other guy voice them), action figures, animated characters e.t.c, whio often show resentment towards characters in movies ripping them off, disgracing their name, or going against things they like. My negative is Negadoc, a demon dressed in a tux, black sunglasses, a Freddy Krueger glove and fedora, who is my complete opposite. He seeks to turn humanity's mind to mush by bringing about overrated movies to make them dumber. I also have a team of helpers including a little Gorilla puppet named Sully, (voiced by someone else), a female rocker with rage built up from criticism of her taste a perverted former children's video game character named Chuckles the Happy Dragon.

3) how is this list for movies I'll review?

Baby Geniuses

High School Musical

High School Musical 2

High School Musical 3

Super Baby Geniuses 2

Scooby Doo-The Movie

Sky High

Push

Good Burger

Quest for Camelot

Zoom

Bedtime Stories

Grown Ups

The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe (In the review, I state that i like it but it is stupid)

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle

Max Keeble's Big Move

Eragon

Spy Kids 3

A Cinderella Story

Epic Movie

Disaster Movie

Snakes on a Train

Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl

Kicking and Screaming

Elf (I say it is one of Ferrell's better films, but a Ferrell film nonetheless)

Click

Van Helsing

Battlefield Earth (I consider it to be "so bad it's amazing' and it's one of my fave movies because of this)

We're Back!

Madden 10 (Special video game review)

A Kid in King Arthur's Court

Rebound

Transmorphers

North

The Country Bears

Alvin and the Chipmunks

Herbie: Fully Loaded

Return to Neverland

The Gameplan

Mr. Nanny

Land of the Lost

The Last Airbender

Date Movie

Bridge to Terrabithia

Christmas with the Kranks

Inspector Gadget

Agent Cody Banks

Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London

The Pacifier

Alex Rider-The Movie

Congo

Ferngully

The Tooth Fairy

Race to Witch Mountain Remake

Batman and Robin

Jingle All the Way

The Santa Clause 3

xXx: State of the Union

Are We There Yet?

Cheaper by the Dozen

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

The Spirit

10,000 B.C

Alien v.s Predator: Reqiuem

Spy Kids 4D: All the Time in the World

Beastly

Thunderbirds

Blair Witch Project 2

Mission Impossible III

300

Ghost Rider

The Covenant

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

The Room

The Devil Inside

Fred: The Movie

Fred 3: Camp Fred

The Last Day of Summer

Doom

Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Sqeuakuel

The Hunger Games (Please don't kill me)

Sorority Row

The Sandlot 2

Silent House

Happily N'ever After

Hoodwinked (See Chronicles of Narnia)

Alex Rider: Stormbreaker

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (See Battlefield Earth)

The Three Musketeers

Pirates of the Carribean (The whole series...Again, please don't kill me.)

Friday the 13th (Remake)

Any more suggestions for bad movies?

So yeah, please answer all these questions.

Thanks

Bye

Favorite Answer

Remember... don't be too much like the nostalgia critic. People who base their channels off others to much tend to get more hate, but still subs and views by the smacker, don't worry. XD

1) A normal, HD camera on a tripod. Get someone to get the tripod to follow you or wherever you want it to, etc and script out all the episodes for the camera man, yourself and any other crew you get or hire with money, etc. The best editors are paid. I user moviemaker. Its simple, common but its pretty basic and you can't do much with it. You can narrate, webcam, cut/split/durate clips, add titles, colour titles, colour title backgrounds, add (one fonted) annotations, credits, etc.

2) LOL, I think number 2#. It just cracks me up. Maybe you could still add the swearing in hungarian bit with him though as a bonus, or combine the two? :)

3)

Baby Geniuses- Hm, nostalgia critics reviewed this, but if you want.

High School Musical- Sure.

High School Musical 2- SURE.

High School Musical 3 They made a third one? -_-

Super Baby Geniuses 2 Again, if you want, but Nostalgia critic reviewed this and it isn't AS bad apparently, so I'm probably less enthusastic about THIS one...

Scooby Doo-The Movie Ok.

Sky High- I haven't actually seen this, but people seem to like it.

Push- Haven't seen it.

Good Burger- Haven't seen it.

Quest for Camelot- Haven't seen it.

Zoom- Haven't seen it.

Bedtime Stories- I thought this was boring but its not bad.

Grown Ups- Haven't seen it.

The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe (In the review, I state that i like it but it is stupid)- No! You'd get so much hate and everyone likes it! Noone else thinks it stupid! If you want an alternative, review the later movies of the lion, witch and wardrobe. They pale in comparison to their counterpart books. Not the first one though. DEFINITLEY NOT the first one!

The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle- Haven't seen it.

Max Keeble's Big Move- Haven't seen it.

Eragon- Yep.

Spy Kids 3- Haven't seen it.

A Cinderella Story- Haven't seen it.

Epic Movie- Ok, but this made me crack up when I was 7. (Yep, I saw it when I was 7. Don't question me. XD)

Disaster Movie- First rated worst movie on the imdb? Why not?

Snakes on a Train- Haven't seen.

Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer- Haven't seen, but it sounds wierd. o.o

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl- Not seen.

Kicking and Screaming- Not seen.

Elf (I say it is one of Ferrell's better films, but a Ferrell film nonetheless) You can't just complain about a movie based on the characters. People actually like this movie. I wouldn't like you to review it. :P

Click- Nah, clicks cool.

Van Helsing- Haven't seen.

Battlefield Earth (I consider it to be "so bad it's amazing' and it's one of my fave movies because of this)- Haha, sure.

We're Back!- Haven't seen.

Madden 10 (Special video game review)- Haven't... played?

A Kid in King Arthur's Court- haven't seen

Rebound- haven't seen

Transmorphers- Nostalgia critic has already reviewed this and in the long run... transformers isn't actually that worthy of a bad review. Maybe not this time. :)

North- Haven't seen.

I can't fit anymore into my answer. Sorry.

But I suggest the live action version of pinnochio. *Shudder* Its rated 2.3/10 or something.