Is it possible for someone from the dead to come back and live in a physical body again?

I mean the soul bringing itself back from the spirit world not someone else bringing it back. So this is my theory, you would have to be spiritually advanced through meditation and other ways of enlightening yourself prior to you dying. After you die, you would be more spiritually aware in the astral plane because... show more I mean the soul bringing itself back from the spirit world not someone else bringing it back. So this is my theory, you would have to be spiritually advanced through meditation and other ways of enlightening yourself prior to you dying. After you die, you would be more spiritually aware in the astral plane because you were advanced spiritually in the 3D world when you were alive right? So while your in the astral plane as a spirit, you would try to develop abilities to affect the 3D world such as moving objects or influencing people. (Btw there have been cases where when people astral projected, they were able to move physical objects with telekinetic abilities while in the astral plane. It took a lot of practice though.) So, after your improved in affecting the 3D world while your a spirit, then would it be possible for the spirit to form a physical body in the 3D world by manipulating energy or matter manipulation, and then taking control of it? I mean like in a way growing or forming it out of thin air. Id say the spirit would start off by by creating a thought form first and then eventually manifest it in the 3D world. This is just my theory though