My teacher was really mean to me today.. Advice please.?

I was in civics class like usual right. And like we were doing doing our skits. And the teacher made us go to the front and present it to the class. And at the very beginning he asked who i was in it and I said a factory worker and he said "What?" so I repeated myself and my partner said who he was and said ok go on and about half way through i forgot what to say and the TA named Sam said "WHY AREN'T YOU GOING ON?!!" and i said "I forgot my lines.." and the TA Sam screamed "BRAT SIT DOWN" and then mr F (main teacher) screamed at my partner to sit down too and said "F" so i sat down embarassed and sad.. And at the end of class, mr. F came up to my desk and SLAPPED me! and TA sam came and did as well. then Mr. F kicked me and then the bell rang. im really depressed now..

Favorite Answer

I would suggest talking to the principal. Tell him to make it anonymous so your teacher doesn't know your telling on her and making her hate you more.

OMG ME TOO MY TEACHERS DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS! FOLLOW ME BACK PLEASE!! I'M YOUR FAN.