Help me remember the name of this movie?

I'm not sure, but it may even be a made-for-TV-movie.

Here is what I remember...

A woman is a photographer. She takes pictures of her sister's kids (young... maybe 6 or 7 years old) in their underwear as they were getting ready for school.

When she gets the film developed, the clerk reported her for child pornography.

The pictures were completely innocent, but she is treated like a criminal.

It's been a long time, so that's all I remember. I hope someone can come up with the title from that.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Snap Decision (2001 TV Movie) starring Mare Winningham and Felicity Huffman

Plot Summary

Single mother Jennifer Bradley often lets her young children run around and frolic at home in diapers, underwear or even the bare. She thinks nothing of it when their godmother Carrie Dixon, Jen's best friend since college, joins in and shoots 36 pictures of their rumbling. But the photo lab reports, as the law and the Bush era 'moral majority' prudish mentality require, reports this 'possible child pornography' to the police. Chicago PD detective John Collins takes the case. The children are placed in temporary custody with their grandparents by the court at Social Services' initial recommendation. Attorney Steve Godwin accepts to defend his friend Jen. The case seems to cool, but then Jen is arrested and tried for multiple child abuse.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286132/