What's the best wifi router for multiple devices and online gaming?

Ok so I'm looking for the best wifi router. Simply because the one I have is **** basically. I've had it for about 5 years. It's a belkin N450 DB wireless router. It worked fine when we first got it but now it's crap. The internet provider we did have was through brighthouse at the time. The... show more Ok so I'm looking for the best wifi router. Simply because the one I have is **** basically. I've had it for about 5 years. It's a belkin N450 DB wireless router. It worked fine when we first got it but now it's crap. The internet provider we did have was through brighthouse at the time. The connection was good the internet strength was strong just not stable and would go out every 20 minutes. So now we're with direct which means we have at&t u-verse and I hate to say but we have the lowest Mbps you can have which is 1.5 mbps. So would a better wifi router boost speeds. The things I have connected is 3 phones, Xbox one, wireless printer, desktop computer, and 4 direct tv receivers. Now when I'm online gaming and anytime someone is connected to the wifi it automatically lags like crazy no matter what. SO CAN ANYONE TELL WHICH IS THE BEST ROUTER I CAN GET?