I singed a non-disclosure release but can I report them?

I worked at a dog boarding kennel for about 7 months. I was very unhappy there but stay for the dogs, even though the manager was extremely abusive because i love animals. While working there i found that the kennel was straight out lying to their customers in addition to several health code violations. This... show more I worked at a dog boarding kennel for about 7 months. I was very unhappy there but stay for the dogs, even though the manager was extremely abusive because i love animals. While working there i found that the kennel was straight out lying to their customers in addition to several health code violations. This included several instances of animal abuse. Ever since leaving (rage quit due to inaccurate pay and above mentioned manager) I've been besides myself with guilt over abandoning the dogs to this environment. Is there any way of helping them or does the agreement i singed forbid me from reporting this?
Update: If so please message me if you live in the DFW area for the name of this kennel as they are very "affordable" and well reviewed on google. I check up on them regularly because of aforementioned lying to customers and I would love to help other pet owners help thier dogs avoid the experiance
Update 2: Edit: Signed (line 6 word 1)
Update 3: I'd like to clarify as there seems to be some confusion. I have documentation of abuse by the manager as I've saved every bit of communication between him and myself. I have pictures of mold and mice problems. I also have pictures of evidence of lying to customers as even at the time I felt these to be... show more I'd like to clarify as there seems to be some confusion. I have documentation of abuse by the manager as I've saved every bit of communication between him and myself. I have pictures of mold and mice problems. I also have pictures of evidence of lying to customers as even at the time I felt these to be wrong. This business is not in the DFW area but a majority of our clients ere from that area. I am just questioning the legality.