Christians: Who was the leader of the disciples after Jesus died?

What was the set-up? How did the disciples follow the leader?
Update: Peter is a bridge-builder between the leadership of James and Paul???? A bridge was needed between two different leaderships? A bridge was needed between the Christian path of 2 Christians? Which means there were 3 leaders? Peter, James and Paul? Plus, James and Paul were Christians. And uh, Paul was not a... show more Peter is a bridge-builder between the leadership of James and Paul???? A bridge was needed between two different leaderships? A bridge was needed between the Christian path of 2 Christians? Which means there were 3 leaders? Peter, James and Paul? Plus, James and Paul were Christians. And uh, Paul was not a gentile, he was a pharisaic Jew who became a Christian. Good grief.
Update 2: RobertaB, thanks for that link. I want to read that.
Update 3: Luke, yeah that's what I thought. You follow Jesus.
Update 4: Ole, I don't have beast answer to give. Learn to type. Sorry, excuse me. please don't hurt me.
Update 5: Anonymous, it's Jezoobidaya not Jezebidaya. Learn to spell.