Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 years ago

Isn't the Jewish Kabbalah really Satan worship?

Kabbalah has been called "the voodoo that Jews do"

Kabbalah promotes being involved in Pagan/Occultist movements (i.e. Theosophy) along with beliefs from Astrology. Kabballah allows uses beliefs from Eastern Religion and borrows from the mystical traditions of various religions.

Jews invented Kaballah out of thin air hundreds of years after Jesus their Messiah came.

Did Jews turn to Satan worship?

I'll let you decide.

Fatties like John Hagee actually kiss these Satan Worshippers butts calling them "the chosen people"

• Rowan
    Favorite Answer

Yes, Madonna was into that. She has on her back of her jacket the all seeing eye pyramid, the all seeing eye of Horus. She is full on, like she's still doing it, partying her sweet *** off after all these years. She put out an album recently called MDMA. If that's not shoving it right in your face, like a virgin, touched for the very first time, I don't know what is. OK? I've seen it, it's not bull, it's what you do. It's the most common story in the music business. You want a big time deal? Get down on your knees for the producer. I just didn't realize how full on they make you work for it, because it's secret, if you ever go against them, you're more than just dead honey, you're running for your life.

Only to Jew-haters or other superstitious twits.

Jews invented communism