Why Is The Samsung S5 G900FD SO HARD TO ROOT i tried everything from kingo root to odin and cf auto root not working i almost bricked it !?

Best Answer

G Search "How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T on Android 6.0.1 " and use the link with that exact name domain "androidsage"

I had to heavily edit my answer as Yahoo was hiding it. But found a link with that name. Though the model is different the files you get are ment for us. I did the same on my g900t and had so much trouble figuring this out. in short, using odin to gt you in twrp, then install supersu zip. after that reboot and install the super su apk.

Forgive this broken up answer but Im just not sure what makes yahoo hide these. I keep saving and checking in another browser to see if it is still there.

I bricked my phone when I started and had to install a new factory rom, the custom ones didn't work, well. What I found is Samsung has a different framework so some of the simpler stuff doesn't work. You will find something similar if you try to install Xposed after getting it rooted. I couldn't get those easy ones, including the CF Auto to work.

• Bill

Rooting a phone means exploiting a security weakness. Firmware developers keep fixing the holes.