Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 4 years ago

Should I get a Nintendo Switch?

I have a Wii U and a PS4 but I saved up lots of money for the switch and my parents let me get one. I just feel kind of greedy getting one when I think of all the starving children in Africa. Should I get one or not?

Favorite Answer

There's an old saying, give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for life.

It's fine to give but you shouldn't continue to give because they have no incentive to get a job or improve their situation. It's like what Kobe said. Don't give to the person but invest in the person. Give him money to take classes to better himself. Don't give handouts.

It's like the welfare system. Why go look for a job when the government hands out free money.

• Barb

maybe use the consoles you have then wait for the prices to drop and buy one cheap of ebay

Don't get a switch yet. You have the ability to play breath of the wild right now anyway. Go ahead donate a little money to the Africans. Wait for Mario Odysse then buy the switch it will probably be bundled with a game or two by then

You should sell your WII U as well as your games for it if you've completed them as then you can buy more games for your switch

lol no

Why would you get that when you can have a ps4 with a much larger library ? Better all around unit.

Don't get its not worth it

Yes get a Nintendo switch it's the best game system

sure

• Kyle

donations are nice. and you'll feel better about it instead of spending it on your self.