I found a way to pinpoint exactly where someone is EVERY time they use their phone and it is through Netflix. Just saying.?

So my ex bf does not have Netflix on his phone. He only has it on his smart tv and his computer...that I know of. He kept taking off at odd hours and I noticed he was bringing condoms. I actually counted them for a month bf doing this. Anyway I went to his Netflix acct and then to history. It has option there... show more So my ex bf does not have Netflix on his phone. He only has it on his smart tv and his computer...that I know of.
He kept taking off at odd hours and I noticed he was bringing condoms. I actually counted them for a month bf doing this. Anyway I went to his Netflix acct and then to history. It has option there for IP addresses. I clicked that. It told me his IP address EVERY time he used his phone...it had nothing to do with netflix. It also corresponded to the times he kept taking off. I highlighted and copied the IP addresses into a gps converter app I got from google play. It took those IP addresses and gave me the exact gps coordinates of where he was at as well as the time he was there (Netflix IP history). It showed him many times in the middle of the woods on an army base and on a dirt road (where his missing condoms were found on the ground). I waited until he left and went to the place amd caught him with a male prostitute. He is now my ex. Oh and he is an FBI agent in sex crimes division. Sooo...that is how you do it :-)