New SSD takes forever to boot. New Windows 10 install on Gateway NV53A?
My steps to install were:
1. Downloaded Media Creation Tool and placed ISO on USB Drive.
2. Removed old HDD and installed new SSD (PNY 120GB)
3. Went to BIOS and made USB flash drive as first boot priority.
4. Booted off USB flash drive and installed Windows 10, clean install.
5. Restart after installation and go into BIOS and made SSD boot priority.
6. Removed USB flash drive and restart.
7. Gateway logo appears for a quick second and goes to black screen with a blinking cursor over to the top left... Stays like this between 7-8 minutes.
8. Windows 10 boots after 7-8 minutes.
9. System is fast and stable once booted.