Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Aren't conservatives clever with their insinuations that all liberals are hipsters?

Favorite Answer

Clever is the ability to not insinuate or be detected. Republicans are an open book technically.

I would never insinuate that all liberals are hipsters. Foolish and delusional yes, but not hipsters.

Why yes! I nearly spit out my gluten-free organic vegan banana muffin cake all over my ironic classic t-shirt and skinny jeans every time they do it!

"Hipster"? Now there is a non word that hasn't been in use for al least 40 years.

huh?

Never mind, I don't care what you think or mean.

It appears you are misinformed, where do conservatives maintain that ALL liberals are hipsters? It is difficult to take anything you say as truthful with wild generalizations like this.

• LAN

Hypocrites not hipsters. You should really pay better attention. Not all liberals are hypocrites, although most of the ones that post here seem to fit that bill.

Obongo spent 8 years perfecting his half pimp roll.