Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Can Susan Rice spell Felony?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Best Answer

But HEY wait a minute ...

Back when they began this " Patiot Act " spying on Americans they said " Oh, but it's OK, we don't LISTEN, we don't COLLECT anything. Only " meta data ", nothing more. Funny how this works NO ? By some miraculous and mysterious method seems BOTH conversations, and records have been kept. Is that a crime, since NSA some how circumvented the Patriot Act ? At least by how they explained it in their OWN words.

SO where have our "wonderful" politicians been who are supposed to represent the people ? Seems this is ALWAYS the way any law enforcement entity acts. They get a little, and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

You know these SAME "wonderful" politicians have just last week, written another bill revoking internet privacy rules as the please. And they take more of our Bill of Rights away and NO one says a word. Who's worse, the bad guys we know, or those entrusted to uphold the law, being the ones who break it most ? Why has no one even asked how AND why the government had this information in the first place? Masked OR unmasked ?

• Lv 5
      3 years agoReport

i would be willing to risk terrorism to protect my freedom and privacy, because a totalitarian govt. is a far greater risk to human life, than terrorism...in fact leftist regimes murdered 100 million people in the twentieth century....

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No, she isn't even capable of saying the words "radical Islamic terrorism."

She does know how to spy on Americans to gather info for elections though like she spied on Mitt Romney and Donald Trump for Obama and Hillary.

• 3 years ago

I imagine she can. Can you spell "no crime committed?"

• 3 years ago

She should be fitted for an orange jumpsuit as we speak

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Smitty
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Can you spell National Security Advisor.

• Lv 5
      3 years agoReport

yeah,and she committed a crime and lied about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.