Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jane asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 years ago

Should i not talk to my friend?

I met a friend in California a year ago and we hooked up a few times. This friend fell in love with me but i have no feelings for her. My current girlfriend doesnt want us to talk at all, but the friend in cali was a really close friend. Id never cheat on my gf or flirt with my friend, i feel rude not answering her. I dont know know to do.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

be straight up with both of them

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I think you should still be friends but with caution. You have no feeling for your friends so keep things normal and if they try to do anything which implies romance and is pretty obvious,then tell them about your situation. You are already in a relationship and this is wrong but you would like to be friends still. If they don't want to be friends after there loss and if they try another move then tell them that you not being friends is their fault.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.