I would like to take a trip from Los Angeles via Arizona, Utah and back. Which places do I check out?

Favorite Answer

LA to Bartstow, then stop a night in Laughlin. Take a walk along the River Walk. Visit the burros in Oatman, AZ, just across the river.

Head over to Kingman, then take I-40 to Williams, and a side trip to Grand Canyon. Or Sedona. Or both.

From there, head on over to Winslow Arizona. Such a fine sight to see. You can check out the Winslow Crater along the way.

Head on over to Four Corners before checking out Monument Valley. Then head through Mexican Hat and Moab/Arches National Park to I-70. If you have time, Bryce and Zion National Park. Stop in Vegas for a night on the way back.

the ones you going to

Los Angeles >Barstow AZ ( Get gas ) Oatman AZ > Kingman AZ via Rt 66 ( get gas ) Peach Springs AZ > Seligman AZ via RT 66> Williams AZ > Grand Canyon NP > Cameron AZ ( get gas ) > Tuba City AZ >

Kayenta AZ ( get gas ) > Mexican Hat UT via Monument Valley > Moab UT /Arches NP > Hanksville UT (get gas )> Torrey UT via Capitol Reef NP > Escalante UT > Mount Carmel Junction UT via Bryce NP > Hurricane UT Zion NP ( get gas ) > Las Vegas ( get gas ) > Los Angeles

Source(s): Driven it ,lived it ,hiked it

I would like to drive by car. I was thinking of Sedona in Arizona and potentially the horseshoe. Then to Utah from there. Was thinking of Moab. I'm not sure if it's worth it to also check out Alburquerque, New Mexico and Durango, Colorado or other places in those states. The entire trip should take about a week by car, but I would like to have time to check out some things here and there. What route should I take and what places should I visit?

• Dog

Difinately check out The Great Canyon found along the Colorado River in Arizona. It is a mile deep and was formed thousands of years ago when the Colorado River over ran its banks during the flood plains. You can still see the remains of dead people in some of the rocks.