Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are friends important do I need friends. Is it a choice not to have friends?

To be honest I'm an 18 year old male and I don't want any friends I don't even want one friend I want to be alone for the rest of my life. The reason why I don't want any friends is because I hate people I hate people with a passion I don't want anyone talking to me or approaching me and I mean that I don't even want one person talking to me. I don't have friends and I don't want friends or a girlfriend I want to be alone forever and i'm serious. I'm not interested in getting to know anybody I want everybody to leave me the hell alone and not talk to me. Anything wrong with that??

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

lonely life is not possible,. you have some problems ,go to theraphy

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

It is a lonely life for you. If that is what you desire, then you will have it. That is so sad. Everyone needs a friend. People need you, too. You do not realize it, but, there are people who would appreciate your friendship. If you just want lonliness, so be it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.