Are friends important do I need friends. Is it a choice not to have friends?

To be honest I'm an 18 year old male and I don't want any friends I don't even want one friend I want to be alone for the rest of my life. The reason why I don't want any friends is because I hate people I hate people with a passion I don't want anyone talking to me or approaching me and I mean that I don't even want one person talking to me. I don't have friends and I don't want friends or a girlfriend I want to be alone forever and i'm serious. I'm not interested in getting to know anybody I want everybody to leave me the hell alone and not talk to me. Anything wrong with that??

lonely life is not possible,. you have some problems ,go to theraphy

• ?

It is a lonely life for you. If that is what you desire, then you will have it. That is so sad. Everyone needs a friend. People need you, too. You do not realize it, but, there are people who would appreciate your friendship. If you just want lonliness, so be it.