Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 4 years ago

Its 50 degrees in highland lakes New Jersey, and people in my state are freaking out that it isn't hot already what do they expect? 80F?

Its march not july.

Favorite Answer

There's nothing warm below 28°C, that's my opinion. And that's about 80°F. Your friends are completely right.

"Warm weather" is when you could stay out in the open, day and night, without any clothing. That doesn't mean you shouldn't wear any, it's decorative after all, but any weather that wouldn't allow you to be naked if needs to I define as "cold".

Same temps here

People have no idea of what the seasons are or mean any more. It is sad.