Boyfriend is doing fitness competition and broke up with me, will he be back?

Me and my boyfriend were dating for 5 months. We were long distance but we talked to each other and flew to visit each other regularly. He recently started a fitness competition and he has acted distant since dieting. He broke up with me a week ago and when I messaged him to say I miss him he said he just wants to be left alone. His competition show is in two days. Do you think he broke up because of the dieting? Or is he really over it?

He probably found someone better looking than you.

• ?

It's done. He's banging another chick and you lost.

Sorry. Seriously, I'm not trolling. Sorry.

Doesn't sound like he's boyfriend material. Just move on. LDRs never work.

• ?

He's over it...move on. Find a new love close by, long distance relationships are hard and sometimes messy.

he's really over it, why worry? there's plenty of guys out there just move on>