Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 years ago

Is it ok if they make my workplace "open-carry"? I love guns, but I don't trust anyone THAT much. I only trust cops when I HAVE TO.?

So you think no one is carrying concealed? Trust me, there is at least one. Is the gun out in the open what scares you?

I have no problem with law-abiding people going out their daily lives open carrying.

• ?

No it should never be ok for "open carry" the reason is most mass shootings are of workers who get mad.

So the thin T-shirt covering the evil gun makes you feel all better?

Really?

Didn't think so. Better to see who is into self-defense. Crooks conceal.

• WRG

Yes even if open carry isn't legal in your state it is still legal on private property.

Open Carry is down right Stupid.

When an aggressor knows who is armed, they are the first to be taken out.

Concealed carry is the way to go. **Surprise "I" have a gun, to bad for you**

Are you not the guy who posted: "I work in security with 2 guys who keep saying they were "Air Force COPS". The proper term is Air Force Security Forces. Were real COPS" [what does the were mean? "we are (we're), or have been]

Source(s): ** Save A Life, Surrender Your Knife.**