Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 years ago

Is it ok if they make my workplace "open-carry"? I love guns, but I don't trust anyone THAT much. I only trust cops when I HAVE TO.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

So you think no one is carrying concealed? Trust me, there is at least one. Is the gun out in the open what scares you?

• 4 years ago

I have no problem with law-abiding people going out their daily lives open carrying.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

No it should never be ok for "open carry" the reason is most mass shootings are of workers who get mad.

• 4 years ago

So the thin T-shirt covering the evil gun makes you feel all better?

Really?

Didn't think so. Better to see who is into self-defense. Crooks conceal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WRG
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Yes even if open carry isn't legal in your state it is still legal on private property.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Open Carry is down right Stupid.

When an aggressor knows who is armed, they are the first to be taken out.

Concealed carry is the way to go. **Surprise "I" have a gun, to bad for you**

Are you not the guy who posted: "I work in security with 2 guys who keep saying they were "Air Force COPS". The proper term is Air Force Security Forces. Were real COPS" [what does the were mean? "we are (we're), or have been]

Source(s): ** Save A Life, Surrender Your Knife.**
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.