? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Clinton or Trump?

Why?

I don't care who won or who lost. Pretend we're still in the election and you're trying to decide who to vote for.

• Will B

Still in the denial stage are we?

Or are you now progressing to Bargaining?

• ?

for what

Why would I vote for someone who even the Secret Service doesn't like? They see being on her security detail as a form of punishment. She has it out for Republicans, veterans, police officers and any white Christian male. Whoever voted for her must've been either a Feminist, member of the Black Panther Party or the Muslim Brotherhood or just a plain, dumb, misinformed Liberal millennial who has toilet paper degree working at fast food joint instead of learning a skill where they could've made more than minimum wage and still living at home with mommy and daddy and never have put their life on the line for their country.

• ?

Neither! Wish the parties had chosen some worthy candidates. Not much choice given.

• ?

Clinton won the popular vote and Trump won the electoral college.

Hi Ruth,

Definitely neither.

If Clinton and Trump were the best their respective parties could choose to run for POTUS it tells me that both parties are in a terrible state.

If Clinton had got in we may already be at war with Russia after she promised to set a no fly zone around Syria. She obviously did not have the intelligence to realise that Putin would take no notice of it.

Of course since January 20th Trump has shown both the US and the world how terrible a President he is and I have no doubt we have seen nothing yet from him.

Poseidon

Clinton, as Trump is a Putin puppet that is also mentally unfit to be POTUS.

I'd have to go with Clinton because her agenda was better for America.

Trump, we are tired of the broken liberal policies

Clinton is still an impeached, intern stalking, sexual deviant, multiple adulterous loser