Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Clinton or Trump?

Why?

Update:

I don't care who won or who lost. Pretend we're still in the election and you're trying to decide who to vote for.

Update 2:

I don't care who won or who lost. Pretend we're still in the election and you're trying to decide who to vote for.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Will B
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Still in the denial stage are we?

Or are you now progressing to Bargaining?

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

for what

• 4 years ago

Why would I vote for someone who even the Secret Service doesn't like? They see being on her security detail as a form of punishment. She has it out for Republicans, veterans, police officers and any white Christian male. Whoever voted for her must've been either a Feminist, member of the Black Panther Party or the Muslim Brotherhood or just a plain, dumb, misinformed Liberal millennial who has toilet paper degree working at fast food joint instead of learning a skill where they could've made more than minimum wage and still living at home with mommy and daddy and never have put their life on the line for their country.

• ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Neither! Wish the parties had chosen some worthy candidates. Not much choice given.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Clinton won the popular vote and Trump won the electoral college.

• 4 years ago

Hi Ruth,

Definitely neither.

If Clinton and Trump were the best their respective parties could choose to run for POTUS it tells me that both parties are in a terrible state.

If Clinton had got in we may already be at war with Russia after she promised to set a no fly zone around Syria. She obviously did not have the intelligence to realise that Putin would take no notice of it.

Of course since January 20th Trump has shown both the US and the world how terrible a President he is and I have no doubt we have seen nothing yet from him.

Poseidon

• 4 years ago

Clinton, as Trump is a Putin puppet that is also mentally unfit to be POTUS.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'd have to go with Clinton because her agenda was better for America.

• 4 years ago

Trump, we are tired of the broken liberal policies

Clinton is still an impeached, intern stalking, sexual deviant, multiple adulterous loser

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.