Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's wrong with this guy ?

My husbands friend won't let us go out. He said we're too young we're both 24 and we're married. It's not like we're gonna go and have sex were just going to the movies. He said he treats him like he's his father or older brother. He always treats him like a kid. Sure he's the youngest out of his friends but it doesn't mean that he's mature enough he really is. It's not fair he goes on dates and he's gay. He's dating two guys at once long story there but he takes them on dates all the time. I don't get why he won't let us go. I been wanting to see Beauty And The Beast so badly that's what we were going to see everyone I know has seen it but he still won't let us go. He said as long as he goes we can but he won't go to a Disney movie. He doesn't like Disney. It's not one of my favorites but everyone says it's really good. He said we can stay home and watch movies in our room. He never lets us go out anymore. When we first got together he let us go out but he doesn't anymore. I don't know what got into him. What's wrong with him ? How can we convince him to let us go ?

Seriously, this isn't a real Q, it's a joke right?

What's wrong with you, the 'crying wife troll', that makes you think anyone would buy into the idea that someone can prevent other adults from doing whatever they want?

Dude, you SERIOUSLY need help. (Daisy, Frank, Star, X, Magenta, et al)

• g

Your husband's friend won't let you go out ... How is he preventing you, exactly??

He has no control over you, what you do, and how you spend your time. You are a legal adult and are allowed to do things you enjoy such as watching a movie. Tell him I am an adult you are not the boss of me, if you have a problem then leave.