Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 years ago

Do you think pet grooming makes enough money?

Favorite Answer

It depends on what kind of Clients you get, and keep as customers. I have been taking my dogs to the same groomer for over 10 years. And she has hundreds of customers. She has 5 groomers that work for her, as you need multiple employees in a shop. The better you are, they more money you will make. You have to be trained in school, to cut doggy hair. You need to be licensed, and have to go to Pet Grooming School, to obtain one. And you cannot cut hair out of your home, without a Pet Groomer's Health License. Just thought I would let you know that.

DONT PAY ATTENTION TO JAMIE. HE IS TALKING OUT OF HIS A S S.

MY GROOMER DRIVES A 2016 CORVETTE.

• Jamie

Yeah pet groomers drive Ferrari's