Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 years ago

Is it hard to withdraw?

So, my gf is visiting me tomorrow and we're planning to have you-know-what together

So lets get to the point, she doesn't want me to use protection (condom) she said she "heard" that it reduces fun during the process and, well, tbh its our first time so I really don't know, if it actually makes everything less fun then that'd suck.

She also don't know how to use pills, neither do I, so I can't really guide her or anything.

I could just withdraw but problem is, I don't really know if I'll be able to, since this is my first time y'know, I don't know how hard it is to withdraw or if I'll be able to control it or not.

Now I know what you're thinking, and no, I won't risk it, but I still wanna know if its hard to withdraw or not, I know some people who couldn't "withdraw in-time" and their partner got pregnant so, is it really that hard?

I also wanna know if condoms actually makes everything less fun or not, I heard lotta people say it does.

Favorite Answer

Wear a condom dude, you can get a girl pregnant from just one time having sex. Condoms work fine and make little difference in sensation. Otherwise they would not be sold in the millions. Withdrawal method is the worst birth control method known.

compuit

• ron h

do NOT fu ck this girl bareback!!!!. You can't see it because you like her a lot, but I think she wants to get pregnant. Do NOT fu ck this girl bareback!! This is serious sh!t than can change your life. I don't believe any girl who's old enough to fu ck can't figure out how to take BC pills THIS ONE WANTS TO GET PREGNANT.!!

and yeah pulling out is nearly worthless. We (men) want to take one more stroke before stopping and OOPS, there goes 10 million little swimmers swimming. Have you ever been jackin' off and planned to quit just before you shoot, but you get to close and just can't stop? And, I assume you know that sometimes we dribble just a little before the big moment. A couple of million swimmers are on their way. Have you ever been jackin' off and planned to quit just before you shoot, but you get to close and just can't stop?

I'll just leave it at this...

Your contraception plan is so poor that you might as well start shopping for baby clothes before she gets there.

Every atom in your body will tell you to come inside her, even if you do withdraw you may get that first big blast of c um inside her

Wear a rubber

• Tulip

You clearly are not ready for sex

it's hard to withdraw at the right time which makes this one of the least reliable methods of birth control

• Andy C

It's frightening to think that your genes will probably be passed on.

How can something be less fun than something you've never had?

BTWs, "withdrawal" is VERY ineffective if you want to avoid pregnancy.

The difference in feeling is hardly noticeable. It won't be much fun if you are constantly worrying about getting someone pregnant. Use the condom and be safe. The consequences of not using one is just too great.

• kelvin

if you mean the pull out method well save your time as that doesn't work and use protection unless she wants a baby