Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 4 years ago

How to keep your nerve during an exam?

I've an important exam tomorrow afternoon and I'm worried I'll panic and forget everything I studied. Any tips on keeping your cool in a test?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Helen
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

*Study. The more prepared you are, the less likely you are to lose your cool.

*Take Kalms if you suffer anxiety. Kalms are a herbal anxiety remedy you can buy off the shelf without needing a prescription.

*If you're allowed, take a bottle of water into the exam with you. Being hydrated will boost your concentration.

*Chew gum right before the exam. Chewing gum can help reduce anxiety and improve your mood.

*Make sure you get a good night's sleep the night before, and have a good nutritious breakfast on the day.

*Avoid sugar and caffeine. Sugar will cause your energy levels and your concentration to plummet, whereas caffeine is known for worsening anxiety.

*If you feel you're starting to get panicky, take slow deep breaths.

Good luck!

• what I did during my GCSE's was thought of them as my mock exams, and i did fairly well so try that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.