Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Say something or say nothing?

Hi everyone. So I have this co-worker "Jenn" who is cheating on her live-in boyfriend with one of our customers (who's married with 6 kids). She flaunts it non stop and doesn't seem to care about who knows. Jenn hooks up with this guy on her lunch breaks. She has stated several times she is only with her boyfriend because his family has money, and he's due to inherit the family business eventually. She has also said she cannot see herself with one guy for the rest of her life, but she can't pass up the money. The boyfriend's father just gave them a lot of money to purchase a home, they are still shopping. He's got no idea. I want to let him know his girlfriend is a gold digging tramp, but it's none of my business. Should I stay out of it?

Say nothing. That home is likely going to be under either the Father's name or the boyfriend's name. Girlfriends rarely end up with homes purchased for them. Really not your business.

They're doing in the bathroom or car during lunch breaks? That won't last.

• RP

Generally, it is wise to stay out of other people's lives and personal situations. It is up to her, her mate, and her maker to decide what behavior is appropriate. It is not up to others, such as you.

Yes, you should stay out of it.