Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 years ago

Do i qualify for a $33,000 car?

My credit score is around 660 and i make $30,000 a year.

What kind of auto loan would i qualify for?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Do you mean to ask if you qualify for a $33,000.00 loan? Not in the least. Grow up. Dial back your expectations & live within your means.

• Gert
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

You don't make enough.

• 4 years ago

Let's say you found someone to loan you the money. The interest is high because your credit is not so good.

Over the course of the loan, the total car is going to cost $50,000 with fees, interest, etc.

Do you really want to work for 1 1/2 years and have every penny you make go to purchasing this car?

I understand that it will be spreadout over 6 or 7 years, but it still is $50000 which goes back to every penny you earn is going to pay for this car for 1 1/2 years. Once you add on auto insurance, you can expect it to be 2 full years.

I wouldn't want to do that. In fact, it makes me a little queasy that you might actually consider this.

However, if you want to do this, you are bound to find a lender that will do this as long as you don't have any recent auto repos on your credit and you have at least 3 years of credit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.