Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 years ago

Do i qualify for a $33,000 car?

My credit score is around 660 and i make $30,000 a year.

What kind of auto loan would i qualify for?

Do you mean to ask if you qualify for a $33,000.00 loan? Not in the least. Grow up. Dial back your expectations & live within your means.

• Gert

You don't make enough.

Let's say you found someone to loan you the money. The interest is high because your credit is not so good.

Over the course of the loan, the total car is going to cost $50,000 with fees, interest, etc.

Do you really want to work for 1 1/2 years and have every penny you make go to purchasing this car?

I understand that it will be spreadout over 6 or 7 years, but it still is $50000 which goes back to every penny you earn is going to pay for this car for 1 1/2 years. Once you add on auto insurance, you can expect it to be 2 full years.

I wouldn't want to do that. In fact, it makes me a little queasy that you might actually consider this.

However, if you want to do this, you are bound to find a lender that will do this as long as you don't have any recent auto repos on your credit and you have at least 3 years of credit.