Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

black americans in world war 2?

Lets be honest if Hitler was smart he would have understood that his nation treated blacks better than america. He could have easily used this fact and had the segregated black american troops turn on the white american while they were overseas. and black men would have done it too... you see it was a known truth today that hitler had African and chines soldiers, he had mixed race children from "interracial married Germans" in his "all white" youth programs..lol i think its funny how america painted his picture like he hated everyone just to rally up enough to fight for the "evil white america agenda" I am not praising hitler he deserved to die in the worst possible way but i think racially....between black and white nazi germany had better race relation than america did heck even 100 years before nazi germany blacks in germany had legal accommodations while slavery was happening in america... even "racist Russia" did not partake. white people are not black people enemies .... white AMERICANS are! So brothers and sisters of other races living in america.... know who the enemies are.... yes russia might be racist but respect those white people because everything that they have done was earned thats why even other white people hate white Americans because they know that they are the "kicked out degenerates" of the white race. so russia they are allowed to have white pride and unity..so let Russia be. let their people live together in peace.... but these white Americans? HA!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm not in agreement with this praise for Russia but the rest sounds about right.

• Daquan
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

I think black people were a little smarter back then than to trust a man who believed in Aryan supremacy. Adolf Hitler's ideological ilk wasn't too different from the bullsh!t most whites in America around the same time believed.

Source(s): History
  • ?
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

History revisionist that get their education from conspiracy theory websites are truly pathetic.

There are people still living who were there.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Is school over yet, zzzz. this is good you have studied a lot good for you.

God bless everybody in Jesus name Amen.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Sweetie, if Hitler had had black people they would have been in the camps with the Jews, Poles, Romany, Russians, handicapped, and everyone who disagreed with him.

I know that you have never taken history, but Hitler believed in White superiority-the Master Race. To him, black people were apes.

African students went to study in the USSR and were persecuted. They were seen as a threat to white Russian womanhood.

Whomever sold you on a bill of goods about how great the Nazis and the Russians were to black people has taken you for a fool. Try to be a little smarter. You are going to end up with swamp land if you don't wise up.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Americans were stationed in the UK, their first talk by British Army personnel was that regardless of the shade of your skin, there is NO segregation in the UK, if any of them was heard or reported to be racist they would be charged in or outside duty.......Hitler was also bright enough to know this, although not bright enough to understand Germany was attempting to fight another fight they would lose

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Not after Jessie Owens showed Hitler the superiority of blacks at the Olympics.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Rant

Not a question

Reported

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.